Immigration Accommodation & Entry Clearance Reports
The United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) states that applications for a visa to the UK for spouse visas, temporary work permit or settlement and residency within the UK from outside the EEC require evidence of the type of accommodation used and the condition of your proposed accommodation.
When considering a VISA Application, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that the sponsor can provide satisfactory accommodation. This means the accommodation must be fit to live in and will not be overcrowded.
Property People International is able to assist you in conducting property inspections on residential properties for immigration purposes in relation to applications for spouse visas, work permits or settlement and residency within the UK. We specialize in providing Immigration accommodation reports that fulfill all Home Office: UK Border Agency requirements. The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property is:
- Is free from all Hazards under the Housing Act 2004,
- Is in a reasonable and fit state of repair,
- Is not overcrowded within the meaning of the Housing Act 1985, Part X and has sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicants.
- Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
Please note we require the following information to support the inspection in order to process the Report:
- Name and Date of Birth, of the applicant
- Name Date of Birth and address of the sponsor
- Name and Date of Birth of other occupants in the property to be inspected
New Accommodation Report within 10 miles radius £70. (Valid for 28 days)
New Accommodation Report out of 10 miles radius £90. (Valid for 28 days)
Date or Name change in Accommodation report within 28 days £15.
After 28 days of Accommodation Report Same report will cost £50.
New report for same property without property visit £60.
Feel free to give us a call on 0121 326 6767 and speak to one of our members of staff who will be happy to assist you with making an appointment.